v Can I take the short term lease car abroad? - Short Term Car Lease & Long Term Car Rental Offers


Can I take the short term lease car abroad?

Short Term Car Leasing available on Flexilease or Fixed Contracts

EU travel is permitted in Short Term Fixed and Short Term Flexible vehicles, however you will need an “on hire” certificate prior to your departure. Without this your vehicle maybe impounded abroad. Customers are also responsible for their own insurance, European Breakdown Cover and warranties, where needed.

To request an on hire certificate, please give us a call.

Short Term Car Leasing Ltd t/a Cocoon Vehicles Ltd (06113683) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (711074). We act as a credit broker not a lender. We can introduce you to a limited number of lenders who may be able to offer you finance facilities for your purchase. We will only introduce you to these lenders. We may receive a commission payment from the finance provider if you decide to enter into an agreement with them. You may be able to obtain finance for your purchase from other lenders and you are encouraged to seek alternative quotations. If you would like to know how we handle complaints, please ask for a copy of our complaints handling process. You can also find information about referring a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) at financial-ombudsman.org.uk


For complaints information when a transaction is completed online, please access the Online Dispute Resolution platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr