v Do I need to pay company car tax? - Short Term Car Lease & Long Term Car Rental Offers


Do I need to pay company car tax?

Short Term Car Leasing available on Flexilease or Fixed Contracts

If the Short Term Lease vehicle is going through your company, you maybe liable for Company Car Tax or Benefit in Kind (BIK). The rate of tax is dependant on the vehicles cost and CO2 levels, so the rate of BIK is determined as a different percentage.

The more economical the car, the cheaper it is on the Benefit in Kind tax. The lower the cost of the car, the lower the P11d is of the car.

You can find out how much taxt you will pay by using the UK Government Company Car Tax calculator, we have put a link to this in our About Us menu.

Short Term Car Leasing Ltd t/a Cocoon Vehicles Ltd (06113683) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (711074). We act as a credit broker not a lender. We can introduce you to a limited number of lenders who may be able to offer you finance facilities for your purchase. We will only introduce you to these lenders. We may receive a commission payment from the finance provider if you decide to enter into an agreement with them. You may be able to obtain finance for your purchase from other lenders and you are encouraged to seek alternative quotations. If you would like to know how we handle complaints, please ask for a copy of our complaints handling process. You can also find information about referring a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) at financial-ombudsman.org.uk


For complaints information when a transaction is completed online, please access the Online Dispute Resolution platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr