v My vehicle requires a service, what do I need to do? - Short Term Car Lease & Long Term Car Rental Offers


My vehicle requires a service, what do I need to do?

Short Term Car Leasing available on Flexilease or Fixed Contracts

If you have a maintenance contract then please give the office a call on [scname=”tel”] to get this booked in with your dealer. If your vehicle has not got a maintenance contract all you need to do is get it booked in with your local dealership, the best way to find these details are using Google or Bing. Please ensure that the service has been carried out within the mileage or vehicle parameters to avoid voiding the warranty or effecting realse value. As this maybe passed on as a cost. Please keep hold of any documentation for the service in the car ready for its return.

Short Term Car Leasing Ltd t/a Cocoon Vehicles Ltd (06113683) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (711074). We act as a credit broker not a lender. We can introduce you to a limited number of lenders who may be able to offer you finance facilities for your purchase. We will only introduce you to these lenders. We may receive a commission payment from the finance provider if you decide to enter into an agreement with them. You may be able to obtain finance for your purchase from other lenders and you are encouraged to seek alternative quotations. If you would like to know how we handle complaints, please ask for a copy of our complaints handling process. You can also find information about referring a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) at financial-ombudsman.org.uk


For complaints information when a transaction is completed online, please access the Online Dispute Resolution platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr