v I've damaged by my vehicle, where should I get it repaired? - Short Term Car Lease & Long Term Car Rental Offers


I’ve damaged by my vehicle, where should I get it repaired?

Short Term Car Leasing available on Flexilease or Fixed Contracts

Its not an issue, the first thing we ask is for you to give us a call. Then we recommend only to use manufacturers approved bodyshops. Should the vehicle not be repaired by a recommended bodyshop, you will be liable for any rectification work that is charged by our suppliers. It is really important that you follow this guideline.

Short Term Car Leasing Ltd t/a Cocoon Vehicles Ltd (06113683) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (711074). We act as a credit broker not a lender. We can introduce you to a limited number of lenders who may be able to offer you finance facilities for your purchase. We will only introduce you to these lenders. We may receive a commission payment from the finance provider if you decide to enter into an agreement with them. You may be able to obtain finance for your purchase from other lenders and you are encouraged to seek alternative quotations. If you would like to know how we handle complaints, please ask for a copy of our complaints handling process. You can also find information about referring a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) at financial-ombudsman.org.uk


For complaints information when a transaction is completed online, please access the Online Dispute Resolution platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr